Why Choose Linen Sheets Bed Linen and Duvets?
This extraordinary natural fabric has a number of special qualities
which make it the perfect choice for sheets, bed linen and duvet covers.
Linen has a wonderful soft handle with a natural lustre, is cool, strong
and offers unrivalled comfort.
- Linen is naturally crisp and clean, is wonderfully comfortable and
has lasting durablilty.
- Linen fibre is 2 to 3 times stronger than cotton, so is a good choice
for beautiful long lasting bed linen.
- Linen sheets and duvets become softer, stronger and more beautiful
the more they are used.
- Linen is colourfast and launders beautifully. Linen bed linen can
be machine washed.
- Linen has a great capacity for absorbing moisture, without feeling
damp. It can take in up to 20% of its own weight in moisture, and still
feel dry to the touch, making it particularly popular for use as sheets
and duvet covers.
- Linen quickly releases moisture back into the air, to remain cool
and dry to the touch.
- Linen is non-allergenic, non-static and is almost lint free. Linen
bedlinen is an especially good choice for sensitive skin.
- The flax plant requires considerably fewer pesticides & fertilisers
than other crops, it's fibres are recyclable and biodegradable.
- Low mileage. Our linen sheets and duvets, made for us by Libeco
is grown, manufactured and finished in Europe, so transport miles, and
carbon emissions are kept to a minimum.
See our full range
of pure linen sheets and duvets >>